Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Water Water Everywhere...



Everywhere but in the clouds. Hot doesn't even begin to tell you what it is like today and for those of you who think Canada is cold...let me tell you the truth...not all of it!

Took the children to the beach today to try to find some semblance of relief from the staggering heat and I was met face to face with my childhood...after I tried to pat down the paranoia of motherhood. Needless to say the place was packed (hence the usual worry of keeping track of them) but our little corner of the Lake was perfect. Waves rolled in knocking my youngest down yet he only stood and laughed for more. I probably sat in that very spot, at that very age and did the same thing. The best things about children is that they bring our childhood back to us...our carefree time that life stole away with responsibility and expectations. Sometimes we forget that every once in a while it's just nice to be a kid!

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 4:33 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------