Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Another One Out the Door...



And so another manuscript goes out like a tse-tse fly into the big wide world of publishing. This particular story will hopefully migrate through Canada Post to a children's publisher and if very lucky will not end up at the bottom end of a slush pile for too long.

I do admit though that it is getting easier and easier to send them. The panic recinds to minute porportions until about an hour after it's in the mailbox. Then the doubts come but by then I can brush them off with a simple..."Well it's too late to worry now ."

On to the next project and one step closer to publication!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 3:23 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------