Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gotta love Husbands....Sometimes




You gotta love husbands...they seriously have no clue!

Take for instance my spouse. He has two days off in a row next week and decides he wants to go somewhere for the one day and suggests a place. That's it. In his mind we are going there, he's picked the spot, and now his job is over.

It doesn't matter to him that it's a 2 and a half hour drive there and the same back (there's five hours of the day with two young children in the car (already I'm thinking how fun this is going to be...not). He ASS_U_ME-s I will take care of the rest...researching on the internet what is good to see, what is there the kids might be interested in, where we could eat etc. Not to mention the overseeing of the packing--diaper bag, swim bag, cooler, not to mention a sitter for the dog...and of course if anything gets forgotten (and it is usually something of his because I am NOT his mother) then of course I'll here about it for the next few days.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband dearly. He is a sweet, supportive man but let's face it, most of them have no clue what it involves to get four people, and especially two young children, ready to go for a road-trip.

Of course I guess I should be thankful that he at least gave me two days notice! Now I'm off to do laundry!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:26 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------