Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Time



I can never seem to get a handle on time. Time doesn't change, there is twenty-four hours in a day, sixty minutes in every hour, and sixty seconds in every minute...this never changes. Than why are there days that go on for ever and others that blink by before you know it?

Take yesterday for instance. We went to the CNE (Canadian National Exibition). We rode the Go-Train in, had a fabulous time, took our time, but before I knew it we were back on the train heading home. Seriously, it felt like we were just on the train starting our day. I don't remember last years trip going so fast or even our holidays going so fast but this one day...**BLINK** it was over.

I remember the night my mother-in-law passed away. The call came and we immediately got a babysitter and headed the same route we took on any normal visit. But this time it seemed to take hours to pass each landmark on the way and get to our family's side.

If time doesn't change, then why do we perseeve it so differently? And why do the things we want to go slow, go fast, and the things we want to be over quick, take eternity? I know all the writers out there know exactly what I'm talking about in regards to submissions...talk about a wait in eternity!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:37 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------