Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Udderly Bovine!



I happen to be a bit of a cow freak. To tell you the truth I don't even know when it started. A knick-knack here, a teatowel there and the next thing I know my kitchen is a cow museum. Then it graduated to my office and I have everything from a cow tape dispenser to a mini cow mailbox where I put up the milk-jug flag if there are bills to be paid inside.

They make me happy is my only defense. They are so universal, so animatable, and just all around goofy on occasions that I can't help but smile. I even married a one time farmer whose father still owns a cow or two.

I even write about them (go figure!). The story noted on the right sidebar there entitled Harriet Finds Christmas is just one in my working series of children's books all about a special...you guessed it...cow!



Here is Paige, she's actually my sister-in-law's cow but she resides with my father-in-law.










To share my jovial attitudes about cows, I also have one at the end of my driveway that I like to seasonally attire for the commuters on my road.




This is my Gardner Cow.










This is the Easter Bovine.













And this one is my favorite...the Moomaid.







Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 4:17 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------