Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Disorganized



I'm obviously trying to do too many things at once and all I'm coming out with is more of a mess.

I'm purging...both my story and my house. I've purged three chapters of the story and two rooms of the house and in the range of equality they both probably have the same amount of purging left to go. It just seems that as I purge, I'm leaving a trail of junk behind me that still needs to be sorted out...you know, the keep pile, the maybe pile, and the get rid of pile. What I have done is awaiting a pick-up from the Salvation Army (for the house items of course) and the items from the story are stored in a folder marked 'Extra Text'. The main difference however is that purging non-usable items from the house is a lot easier than from the story.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:38 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------