Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Power Burst



Whoa, had a major power burst yesterday! Not only did I scrub down the bathroom (which has to be one of the worst jobs in all the world), cleaned the kitchen, sorted the summer clothes, and purged another two boxes, but I also got twenty pages written while keeping the two kids busy! Yes!! What a day! The best part was that when I think back I really only spent about two two hour sessions at the computer. It's only too bad those power days don't happen very often. Here's to hoping the writing momentum at least stays up! Twenty pages is very unusual for me, I'd be happy with 8-10 a day for this first draft but hey, I'll take what I can get!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 1:05 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------