Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Damper In The Plans



This wicked cold, which turned into a sinus/respiratory infection, put a damper on my plans to get anything done over the last bit. Trying to get back into the groove today and hopefully I can believe the doctor that I should be feeling back to normal by the end of the week^^happy dance^^.

I've been tossing around the idea to do a greeting card line. Oh, I know. It's probably even harder to get published in greeting cards than in books but hey, I'm a glutton for punishment. My niece's school is having their Christmas Bazaar next month and my sister and I have rented a table for some of our crafts. I figure, why not? I'll get some ready and see how they sell there then maybe I'll do more research on the bigger markets. Unlike book publishing though, I'm noticing it is a lot harder to find the info for greeting card submissions.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 2:04 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------