Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Feedback



I'm liking the feedback on my greeting cards from everyone...thank you! I only wished it was that encouraging finding somewhere to send them. All my research has come up with makes me think it will be easier getting a book published than the greeting cards. Still (and I maliciously steal from another who quoted this on there blog recently) "Never give up, never surrender!"

I'm also anxiously outlining and preparing for eharlequin's NaNoWriMo starting November 1. I have this little scenario playing around in my head that is itching to get put on paper...I have no idea where it will take me really but hey, that's half the fun of a new adventure!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:36 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------