Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 10, 2005

A First




Today is our (Canada's) Thanksgiving Day and between chopping onions and dicing celery for the stuffing I realized that it was the first time I had ever cooked Thanksgiving supper. Usually we go to one of the parents but this year both sets decided to head off away for the weekend. Hey, I say more power to them!

I'm not much of a cook but I can definately do more than boil water or burn toast so I think I'll manage just fine. Nothing fancy, Chicken (hubby's not too into turkey), roast potatoes, stuffing, an assortment of vegetables and an apple pie--which will be brought by my mom for they get back just in time to join us for dinner....hmmmm, yeah, got me thinking if this was all in their plans too LOL.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 10:38 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------