Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, October 21, 2005

So, What Do You Think...



So here are a few samples of the Greeting Card line I'm working on. And hey, I won't be shameless, if any of you out there know someone in the greeting card publishing business have them pop over!

Birthday sample.

On the front top it will say:

Butter watch out...

Inside:

I herd those birthdays can sneak up on you!







From the Christmas collection.


On the front: (using music notes as quotation marks)

"Deck the herd with boughs of Holly..."

Inside:

"Moo moo moo, moo moo, moo moo, moo, moo!"




A Get Well sample.

On the front:

Herd you were udder the weather...

Inside: (beside a cow coloured tea-cup of warm milk)

Hope you feel butter soon!







Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:41 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------