Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, November 18, 2005

And So It Begins...



Yes, there was snow falling yesterday, snow on the ground this morning and now it is flying in light wisps outside my window. Not only this but there was Christmas music playing in the stores today.
Yahoo! Avatars
The Christmas season has arrived.

I even did a bit of Christmas shopping today finding sales that should I not have picked them up I surely would have beat my head against a wall later. Luckily most of mine is done and just the odd hard person (Men! They start around sixteen being impossible to buy for and never stop...I have at least four currently on my list and still have no idea what to get them)!

What is your shopping list like??
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:46 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------