Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, December 30, 2005

A New Year Soon...



Yahoo! Avatars
The New Year will be here soon and isn't it funny how in February you think the year is so long yet by the end of December you are thinking "where has it gone?"

I've set a few goals for the new year, some personal, some for writing, some just because. I'm not a big one for keeping to a resolutions so this year I'm just going to try to be better...try to be better at keeping up with my exercises, try to be better at keeping the house clean, try to play with the kids more and worry less, and try to keep focused on what I can fix instead of what I can't.

Most importantly I want to try to keep in the forfront what is important in life...family, friends, health, and happiness. And I wish these to each of you for this New Year.

Happy 2006!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:24 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------