Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

And it Begins



Off to a pretty good start on my writing goals of the year. I'm working on a new children's series based on my unending supply of amusement from my children. Hopefully with a description of the concept art I would like to see accompany it, some publisher will take a bite of it this year.

As for the other writing projects, they are in the works. I've decided to start afresh and put the ones I did last year on the back burner for now. I had two different contest score sheets returned to me late last year and though at the time I was plagued by some of their comments, I have also noticed a common denominator in all of them which I thereby hope to keep in mind and use accordingly. The good news being that with a reread I found that all liked the writing, most of the comments were technical which with practice and effort can be easily fixed.

So here's hoping to an accomplishing year!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:04 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------