Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Here Goes....



I finally found a publisher to send my greeting cards to for consideration. I've been looking for a while as you all know but just could not find any info that would tell me where to send them. Then today while looking up a totally different topic I hit on a page that linked to a page that mentioned something about greeting cards that then took me to another page where someone else mentioned a publisher so I looked it up and I liked them. Forgive me for not mentioning the name yet, I don't want to jinx anything or count my chickens before they're hatched. So, you'll have to wait a few months until I get the yes or no answer from them first. But please, wish me luck.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:16 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------