Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Not Again!




AAARGH!

What is it about my family and cars...our luck sucks!

If you haven't guessed, our car is once again sitting in some mechanic's lot awaiting some indepth inspection as to why it won't start. This happened on Thursday and we might know something by Monday.

As upset as I get I do try to look on the good side though. It didn't conk out in the middle of the highway with the kids or far away from home. My husband is on holidays so we don't have to worry about getting him to work and back. My mother, bless her, has been lending us her car in between her own work and errands to get to certain appointments and run around for parts. In other words, there is always a plus side.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 11:46 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------