Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged by Stephanie



What were you doing ten years ago?

I was preparing to take my first real vacation with my new boyfriend (who yes, is now my husband). We drove to Daytona Beach and during the trip, he shaved off his gotee (for fear of getting a beard tan). I sat that night in the hotel room thinking what the hell I was doing. He suddenly looked so different and it occurred to me that my family didn’t even know his last name. (Yikes, I was so naïve!)

What were you doing one year ago?

Freaking out because I had to sign my first born up for junior kindergarten and I was soooo not ready for that.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Chips and dip
2. Cadbury Chocolate
3. icecream
4. pita slices brushed with sundried tomatoe and oregano dressing, broiled then dipped in sour cream
5. anything with icing on it

(oh yeah, call me healthy)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. The Gambler-Kenny Rogers (first ever I memorized)
2. Shameless – Garth Brookes (our wedding song)
3. Start Again- Zappacosta
4. Ain’t as Good as I Once Was-Toby Keith
5. Beautiful Disaster-Kelly Clarkson

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Pay off EVERYTHING
2. Help family out with any money needs they may have
3. Buy Hubby a brand new truck
4. Renovate our home (we like it here, no need to buy a new one)
5. Take a trip to Hawaii while our home was being renovated

Five Bad Habits:

1. hate housekeeping so it gets left behind more often than not
2. neglet my health
3. worry far too much
4. leave the seat pulled forward in the car after I drive it (drives the hubby mad)
5. as a personal one: can’t say no very easily

Five Things You Like Doing:

1. sleep (even though I haven’t much since the kids came)
2. playing with the kids and tickling them until they belly laugh
3. playing with my husband ;)
4. family shopping (yes believe it or not we shop together…and like it)
5. reading and writing (kinda similar so I squeezed them in)

Five Things You Would Never Wear or Buy Again:

1. Anything lycra
2. a used car over 3 years old
3. high heels
4. nylons/tights if I could ever in my life help it
5. hockey equipment

Five Favorite Toys:

1. pens, pencils, markers, sharpies
2. paper of any kind
3. my laptop
4. paints
5. my flying cow (I dare you to ask me about this)

Five People I’m Tagging:
1. Peggy
2. Jenna
3. Cathy
4. Raylene
5. Tanya
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:51 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------