Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

When Pigs Fly...er, I mean Cows



I haven't hidden the fact that I have a cow fetish. I think at least another five or six variations were added over the Christmas season. Namely my flying cow.

Flying, you say? Who ever heard of a flying cow? Not I, until my sister-in-law gave it to me for Christmas.

These are the times I wish I had a digital camera for proof. But for now let me tell you that this hilarious cow is currently attached to my kitchen ceiling. When turned on and given a little push the cow flaps it's wings and goes around and around in a circle. The kids love it and I can't help showing it to any who walk through my door.

You won't believe this but I just went cruising around Google images and guess what I found....

...yep, that's my little Tinkerbell!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 4:12 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------