Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Going Ape




This is what my husband will look like when he comes home today (because he is really cute when he gets that "OMG what have you done now look")

I've taken on the wifely duty of rearranging a few rooms while he is at work and while I have a little interlude between heavy writing projects. One of the rooms is his sportsroom which will make him go ape I'm sure. But hey, it needed to be done. Between toys, books, extra furniture, and extra writing space for me in the livingroom beside the woodstove because my office in the sportsroom is FRIGID this time of year, it was high time to do a little revamping.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:25 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------