Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, February 13, 2006



I spent last night cutting 30 hearts out of a watermelon for my child's class party today. You can tell the difference since we were young because it was requested that we send red or pink fruit, veggies or healthy snacks. Remember when we were in school and we had pink frosted cupcakes, heart cookies, or brownies sent in. Oh well, they can't miss what they don't know right?

Update on the 'romantic weekend'...a no-go. My neice got sick Friday with the stomach flu so my sister didn't take the kids for the weekend. We ended up going to a children's play area and renting some movies, The Transporter 2, Just Like Heaven (obviously my choice), and the second Zorro, plus two kids movies--which I must put in here that last time we went were 99cents and it wasn't until I got to the car and my husband told me how much these just cost us :0 that I looked at the bill and kids movies are now 3.99 too....what a rip!

So the boys went to the sportsroom to watch the hockey game leaving me some blessed quiet watching a movie in the other room. Yes, it is called the sportsroom and if you ever see the place you'd know why. I'll have to post a picture one of these days.

Of course my dear hubby got me back the next day when I said I had to run into Wal-mart to pick up some ink for my printer. "Who wants to go shopping with Mommy?" my husband yells...so a run that would have taken me an hour took over two by the time you get the kids bundled up, strapped in, undone, check out the jeep aisle in the store, bundled up again, strapped in again, and home. Came home and hubby was smiling thanking me for the quiet time...bugger!

I did get some good writing in though so we'll see how that works out later. As for Valentine's Day, he's working the night so I'll watch Just Like Heaven which I've been saving for that night...what's your valentines going to be like?
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:24 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------