Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, February 03, 2006

My, How Things Change




Any of you have a Holly Hobbie Doll when you were a child? My sister did and I had Amy, another of Holly's best friend in the green dress. They were the big size dolls that came with us everywhere, were repaired more times than I can remember (although unlike my sister's, mine still has her origional hair LOL) and was loved beyond a little girl's imagination.










I came across this today on a website for my children. Meet the new Holly Hobbie. Actually to give them credit, they do classify her as the great grand-daughter.

My, How things have changed.


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:12 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------