Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

My, How Things Do Change...




Any of you have a Holly Hobbie doll when you were little?

My sister had Holly and I had Amy, one of her friends in the green dress. They were the large size rag dolls that we never slept without, were repaired more often than we could count (although unlike my sister's, mine retained her origional wool hair) and was the best confident there could ever be.


Well, meet the new Hollie Hobbie. Hip and updated for our own children now. To give them credit they do say that she is the great grand-daughter. My, how things change...and man, do I feel old now.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 10:14 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------