Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, March 10, 2006

100!




Wow, this is my 100th post! Now, I know I'm a babe where guru's like Mary are concerned but it's my first 100 so let me hear a woohoo!

Hmmm let me think, a few other things that I have or have done in the 100 catagory:

~ cow collectibles
~ heard the phrases “Mo-o-om” or “He’s bugging me” in a single day
~ number of Hotwheels I step on a day
~ times in a week I wonder how I’m going to survive with so much testosterone in my house
~ times I thought this wip was going to be THE one
~ times I thought this wip sucks
~ episodes of Survivor I have seen
~ times I started a diet
~ times I’ve cheated on a diet
~ times I try to be thankful in a day
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:25 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------