Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Back on the Wagon




Thanks for the sympathies on the {insert worst letter of the alphabet here--twice} but just to let you know that I'm back on the wagon.

I finished up the short story I was working on and it is all packed and ready to go to the post-office. It is going to my Mount Everest and with the past two days that now has me worried that it is the third item out. But I have high hopes. You know that feeling when you put something in the mail thinking, "This is the one." Yeah, we get that feeling on all of them but you know what? Someday, it has to be the one. So until the next letter comes with a yea or a nay, for today this story is the one that will catapult me to the top of the mountain!

Oh and my SUNSHINE is back! We went to the Toronto Zoo yesterday and it was just gorgeous!! And you should have seen the new baby orangutan, the cutest thing every!



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 10:10 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------