Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Interlude



The writing is flowing although in a different line this week. I've been working on two short stories. One for my Mount Everest which I want out at the end of the month (it is written on the calendar so I don't have a choice) and the other is a Children's Christmas story commisioned by the local church. This one is fun because it will be in pamphlet form to give the kids who come to the Bethlehem walk next year. I plan to do some black and white illustrations and a game or two so it is interactive.

I don't mind the break because if something doesn't come up then I work and work and work at the ms without giving myself a day or two off to let it stew and let my mind think up new things for it. And I like that I've got other writing to do to keep things mixed up a bit.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:56 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------