Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It Can't be Too Far Now...




March has arrived meaning that spring can't be that far away now....Thank goodness! I need the renewed energy and freshness of spring, to see the grass turning greener and the days warming up. This has been a harsh winter although I must say it didn't seem overly long like it usually does which was a blessing.

The stories are moving along although this second outline I think will take me longer because there are a LOT of things to keep a hold of at once--I like to describe it as Fifty First Dates meets Groundhog Day. Yeah, I think I'm taking on a lot too but if it works as I hope it will be hilarious. I just have to work out a few kinks still...and hey, maybe even a few kinky things too LOL, it is almost spring after all!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 10:13 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------