Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, March 06, 2006

IT'S HERE!




Talk about that horoscope in the previous post being right!

I just got my contributor copy with my story in it today! Boy, did I need that. I was doing my happy dance all the way back up the driveway.

Here's the magazine if anyone out there happens to see it around. I'm not sure about my friends in the U.S. but I know Canada and the UK gets it. The story is called Hidden Treasures.

They did a great job with the illustration for my story inside too...oh, I am so thrilled! There is nothing like getting your story solid in your hands. I'll probably be a babbling basketcase when I get an actual book of my own in my hands.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 4:47 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------