Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On the Other Hand



On one hand we have yesterdays post, on the other we have a good review.

I sent the children's story that is being commisioned by the local church in for a first review today and they are quite pleased with it. So much so that the minister suggested an idea that I come in for a Sunday and read some of my stories to the children and that he would work his sermon around them. Whoa, kinda cool. Not that any of my other stories have anything to do with the church but a few do have life lessons in them that might work. Now, we're not talking a big city church here either but there are three churches within his pastorial charge which it would include. Could be interesting. And I definately needed the boost. Now I best get to sketching out some artwork for the story they've approved.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 3:58 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------