Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, April 24, 2006

10,000 Mark



Woohoo! I hit the 10,000 word mark today.

I don't know whether to be excited or a little concerned at the way the story is working out. In my outline I had it planned that she would hit her old life to open Chapter Two but she is just hitting it now in the middle of Chapter four. I'm happy, I think. Obviously, for word count it will be great and I do love the interaction between the h and H but wow, I feel I'm way off from my outline guide. Not the content, just the placement. Maybe that is the difference. As for content, I'm still following my outline closely at the moment which I'm excited about. So who cares if the placement of the chapters is off. It matters more that the story is developing properly...right?
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 2:45 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------