Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Boys



Okay, call me sentimental but I'm having a mother moment. You don't need to know the details but add PMS, no chocolate to curb it, fighting with a synopsis, and not being allowed to shampoo my hair for two weeks (per doctor's instructions and medication). All this equals a pretty bad mood.

Though I try not to take it out on the kids, they happened to be the only ones home with me today and got the brunt of it...no, no, no, not that I abused them but they didn't get a happy mommy today and got brushed off onto the TV with a "Mommy needs some Mommy time right now"--most of the day. So I'm feeling guilty and am about to drop everything to go play with them. (I printed off a really cool cut and paste activity that we'll do together.)

I don't think I've ever shared a picture with you so I thought I would today...tell me, how can you stay grumpy around these cuties! (As for what they are wearing and holding, don't forget, my husband is a sports-aholic)


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 4:24 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------