Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Day vs Night



It is interesting reading about other writers, their habits, their preferences, their dislikes. Obviously no one works quite the same but it is easy to match similarities. Being a stay-at-home mom I've got the benefit of choosing when I write, okay, not really. I am not a night person, never have been. Some people ask how I can write with young kids in the house but for me it is easier than forcing my eyes to stay open late at night. My muse might like 2am but all she gets from me is a grumble and a few scattered notes that have to be deciphered the next day. Nope, my creative time is morning.

I realize most of you don't have the option and have to write at night or get nothing done, but in truth, when are you most creative? When do the ideas come and if you had absolute choice, when would you choose to sit down and write?
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:57 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------