Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Gone, Good, and Getting Started



The short story is in the mail and hopefully off to the top of Mount Everest.

The layout for the children's story and handout I'm doing for the local church is going good...or more grammatically, well. The illustrations are done and I've included a search-a-word game and I still want to include a little follow the path game--you know, help Billy find the star type thing. I'm really happy with the outcome so far and hope to have a final version by the end of the week.

I'm also getting started on revisions of Wanna Make a Bet? to send out to another publisher. You should see its meter moving pretty soon I hope. I love the story but I know there is a bit of work to do because I've learned quite a bit since I wrote this one over a year ago. Actually the comment forms that came back with my fourth place win in last May's Golden Opportunity Contest from the Toronto Romance Writers were very helpful. You figure if four people notice the same things then there has to be a reason. It was a different story but the suggestions were basic like tag lines, dots and dashes, and commas. Things that can relate to any story. I've already done a first read through on WMAB and its amazing how things like that pop out now. So, hopefully I can get this sucker better and ready to go by the end of the month.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:57 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------