Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My!




I was about to say that we didn't see the bears because they are down a hill that the devil himself dug at a 90 degree angle out of the side of a cliff...but in actuality we did see a bear--a polar bear. And how! It was swimming in the under viewing and coming right up to the window. It was awesome. We took a picnic lunch and had a great day in the sunshine.

We stopped in at Toys R Us on the way home so we could pick up a little hockey net set for the mutant. It will be a surprise for when he gets home from school tomorrow. How doesn't he know about it when we all went in together? Dad kept him distracted with the ride-on jeeps while I paid for it and hid it in the trunk. I love being devious then seeing their face the next day!

I also have a date with the doctor tomorrow. Ugh. Remember the good perm/bad allergic reaction from over five weeks ago. Although the perm still looks great, my skin hasn't recovered. I've tried a few things but I'm leery to do to much to it because it is extra sensitive right now so I'm going to see my own doctor about it...hopefully this will solve the problems and it will finally be over.

Needless to say, not much got done on the wip today although I was thinking about it--unfortunately, I was thinking about the synopsis **cringe**. If anyone has a good site or suggestion about them, I'll take any help.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:05 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------