Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun...




What a B-eautiful day today! The grass is even starting to go green....finally!

After their naps, I took the boys outside and for their snack we had a picnic then played in the backyard. When they ventured off to the sandbox, I took my notebook and soaked up some sunshine while working through Chapter Three...can't get much better than that.

The little meter over there is inching up slowly but surely. And since I'm currently dealing with my heroine getting a 'This is your life' in the clouds by the sexy Timekeeper, I decided put my avatar in the clouds too.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:48 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------