Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Page by Page




Page by page, chapter by chapter. Slowly but surely this story will get written. I finished the basic edits of chapter one and two over the weekend and am preparing to move ahead to chapter three and beyond. Working on the first two brought me fully back into the TOHL characters and I like where it's going. CP comments on the first chapter have been positive which helps immensely!

Tip (or what I've learnt so far from this ms)--I'm doing minor proof alerts at the end of each chapter...you know, checking for was, ly, ings, and thats. It's amazing how many I find and how much it strengthens things early on. It is also much easier to go through ten pages or so at a time rather than 300 all at once.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:45 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------