Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rainy Day Feeling Again




What is it about a rainy day that makes you as uncreative as possible?? Is it the weight of the clouds? The repetitious raindrops? The dampness? The icky, yucky, don't-bug-me, feeling? Personally, I don't get it.

When you think about it, shouldn't this be a high creative time? How many times have you used the rain to emphasize the atmosphere of a scene? Not to mention the fact that since it's ugly outside, you can't go out and play. Therefore, it's the perfect day to pull up the keyboard and get at 'er. Then why am I pulling out each sentence like it was stuck in the muck instead of a clear pool of rainwater?

Have...to...write...this...sentence....splursh-kerplunk.

Must...finish...my...quota...for...the...day...splursh-kerplunk.

Better go, this isn't going to be pretty.

Splursh-kerplunk!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 3:55 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------