Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Slow Hands




Hmmm, wasn't that part of a song, I want a man with a slow hand, I want a lover with an easy touch.

Wrong tangent. But that seems to be my problem today. My brain is working at a hundred miles an hour and my slow hands just can't keep up. I'm no speed typer but I'm no where near the single digit poke either. I classify myself as a good average typer. But it doesn't seem to matter.

I think it was Tanya who blogged a while ago about wanting a machine that could just pop the story out of your brain and onto paper. It's all up there, I know it is. I replay scenes, know exactly how it feels, how it should look, how it moves, how it darkens, how it ends, but darned if I can get it down on paper at the same speed as my brain works.

I don't know about you, but my stories sort of come across as movies in my head. All in all put together it would work out to maybe a two or three hour movie. So why is it that it takes two or three months for it to get on paper?

My only theory...slow hands.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:40 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------