Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Unusually Hard Time



I've been trying to work on revisions for WMAB but I am finding they are harder than I thought. Not that there is a lot wrong with it, just the usual stuff and a couple new scenes to add in, but I can't seem to get back in the character's POVs. It's been just over a year since I first wrote it and then it was a sweet write. Now it is such a struggle. I can't seem to get inside like I was when I first wrote it. Like catching up with friends you haven't seen in years and so much has happened that you don't connect like you once did.

I don't know if this is normal or just because I've done a few others since and am more into my current characters of TOHL right now. Maybe WMAB's time has past or I just need to focus on what is in me now instead of trying to force something that isn't. Anyone else have this problem?
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 11:37 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------