Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Whippin' It



Can you believe it...another sunny day. And tomorrow is supposed to be just as beautiful. We may just take advantage of it and go to the zoo.

Chapter Three is longer than I remember so the revisions are taking a bit longer. The description sucked so that didn't help either. But I am whippin' it into shape and should be done by tonight. This is the last chapter I had already done which means that tomorrow night, I can start moving forward with a brand new chapter! She's headed back to her past so I'm excited to start it. Well, best be off to finish ch 3 then.

Tip of the Day: Just because the dog wants on the schoolbus, doesn't mean he's smart enough to go to school.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 4:07 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------