Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Diving In...



Rain, rain go away
Come again some other day.

Ick...raining again, could you tell.

So on that theme I will say that I am hoping to dive back into my wip today. I got sidetracked by a few personal things and the recent short story. I did send the first chapter of the wip into the Romance Junkies contest. I don't know when it will post but starting next week they post a set of first chapters ever week for people to vote on. We have to change the title if it is known (ie: the little meter on the side there means y'all know it) so we'll see what happens. Funny thing is, I kinda like the fake title now too. If you get a chance, go over every week and vote for your favorites!

Enneagram
free enneagram test


Note: Because of the Memorial Day weekend our ESCAPE THE MONDAYN game show will be extended to a two day event considering Tuesday next week will be a lot of people's Monday. So come on out and see who our guest celebrity spinner will be and be a contestant because you'll have two days to play!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:43 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------