Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Episode #2: And the Winner is...



We've put the names of this week's contestants into the plastic fireman hat. Our 3 foot tall producer is about to pick...

The winner of the second episode of ESCAPE THE MONDAYN is.... Sarah Castleberry!

Congratulations! If you want to email me (on the profile page) your snail mail, I'll get your mini scrapbook kit in the mail!

I'd like to send out a huge thank you to all the other contestants. This game is nothing without you!

Our studio happily takes any viewers comments on requests for guest celebrities or just to let us know what you think of the show.

Don't forget to join us again next week for another brand new episode of...


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:53 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------