Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

ESCAPE THE MONDAYN: World Premiere Episode!




Hello and welcome to the world premiere episode of ESCAPE THE MONDAYN, a weekly game show found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I’m your host Stacy Holmes. Oh, thank you, thank you for the applause and yes, for those who were wondering, my dress is a reproduction of Jessica Alba’s Oscar gown.

Okay folks, here’s how it works: Most people need an escape from the mundane and especially from Mondays. For our game show, I will post an escape for Monday and it will be your job to tell me what you are doing.

Here’s the bonus: A random draw will be made at the end of the day (after midnight EST) and one lucky contestant will win a gift from the prize wheel!

Please welcome our celebrity guest spinner today. Right off an Oscar win of his own, let’s give a big round of applause for...George Clooney.

Thank you for inviting me today, Stacy. I haven’t been a first guest since the Rosie O’Donnell show. I’m just uh, not sure why I had to take my shirt off.

**winks at the audience** Rules of the game George, rules of the game .

Okay then, let’s get started. George, why don’t you flex those arms, give us a spin, and tell our contestants what the prize will be for our very first episode.

Alright, here goes...tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety...tick...Ladies, today’s prize is a contemporary romance novel and a pair of flip-flops.

Oooooh, sounds fabulous! I love the way you say flip-flops, George. It also leads directly into our first ESCAPE! Ready everyone? Here we go...

Unlike the grey pitiful rain outside our studios, our first Escape is at a sunny seaside resort on the island of your choice. You’ve just come from the cabana, laid your towel upon the hot sand, set your beach bag next to it and.....FREEZE.

Let yourself dream, let yourself escape and tell me what happens next. What are you about to do? What’s in your beach bag? What’s going on around you? Don’t hold back...let yourself escape!

Remember, you don’t need to be a writer, you don’t need to be a reader, heck, you don’t even need to be sane if you don’t want to be. This is a fun game all about you so don’t be shy, don’t be a lurker, just dive in and...



Note: Anyone can play but don’t forget to include your name! Without a name you can’t be put into the draw for the prize wheel gift!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 11:05 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------