Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Freezing




This is May right? Actually, you could even classify it as towards the end of May...middle of spring...just over a month left til summer...right?

THEN WHY WAS IT SO COLD YESTERDAY!

Seriously, we actually had to turn the furnace back on. It's been off for weeks. I didn't want to. I fought it for two days but had to cave to melt the icicles off our noses. Crazy.

The good news is that the sun is shining high and bright in the sky today and it is supposed to be in the twenties for the rest of the week.

All I can say is bring on the sun!

Editing in this breaking news:
I just got a request from my query to The Wild Rose Press for my paranormal short story! Gotta go check all my i's are dotted and t's are crossed!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:33 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------