Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

He's Driving Me Nuts!




I tell you, men sure don't like to talk do they. They are all action but when you need a little compassion, a little understanding, they think you are the crazy one.

Well, my hero is a funny, laid back guy but won't open his mouth. I need to know what he wants, what his goal are. Of course the fact that he is Time (Past) doesn't help. But surely even an immortal being has wants and needs. But he's being closed lipped about it and I'm ready to throttle him. I want to get this story written. I'm on my own deadline and time is running out but does he care? No. All he does is sit back with his legs out, hands behind his head, and a smile on his ruggedly handsome face that says, "Doesn't bother me, I have all the time in the world."

Maybe I'm over thinking it...actually, I'm more than likely overthinking it. I know that deep down he's a little lonely and wants more of a companion than the occasional flings with the girls from admissions at the pearly gates. I know he envies how certain mortals can love so strongly even though their lives are but a blip on the map of time. And I know that he wants the h even though he's denying it to both of them. So his eventual goal is to have her, yes, but I need something that makes him tick from the beginning of the story. Something he wants done, plans to do, needs to accomplish, is having a problem with, something that makes him more than just part of the story but instead a story in himself.

If you have any similar problems, thoughts or suggestions, or addresses for the looney bin I'd be happy to consider them.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:17 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------