Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Should a 4yr Old Date?



Sorry, I normally don't go on about my boys like this but this just happened seconds ago and was too funny.

I was doing my morning reads of friends blogs and was stopped at Sarah's blog when my oldest came in. She's got up the most adorable picture of her twin daughters (you really must stop in to look). My son asked who they were so I told him, then I hugged him close. "Hey Matt, you want me to set you up on a date?" He smiled that I-don't-know-what-you-mean-but-it-sounds-neat smile and says, "What's that?" I reply, "You know, you take her out on a date. Take her to dinner, maybe a movie like Over the Hedge, be nice to her then kiss her at the end."

You should have seen his face! It was hilarious.

Sorry Sarah, but don't take any offense. If I said play-date, I'm sure he would have been all for it. I think it was the kissing thing that screwed up his face and made him high-tail it outta here.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:33 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------