Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, May 19, 2006

What Are THEY Doing?




Last night, I found myself doing something I didn't realize I always did while watching sports with my husband. Not paying attention to the athletes. Don't get me wrong, I know I tease him and talk about it here often but in reality, I don't mind sports. I just get bored easily. A lot of sports (ie: car racing) are quite repetative. I'm not putting it down...just stating a fact.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm much more interested in watching what is going on behind the players. It's always more interesting. Last night, a young guy with a head full of moppy hair was text messaging someone...who? Another were talking back and forth like they didn't care much what was going on...what were they saying? A lady was wearing a horrendously ugly hat...what was she thinking when she put that on? In our home park in Toronto, the front section right behind home-plate has comfy purple looking seats and a lady who stands there waiting to get whatever these lucky people want. Sometimes she looks bored out of her mind and other times you can actually see the men oogle her. It's really funny.


I like to sit and observe people, probably the writer in me, but I don't get as much time to do it as I used too. Guess there is something good in having a sports-aholic husband after all.

Do you observe? Where do you find the most facinating people? At work? In a mall? A park?
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:37 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------