Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Writing Outside the Box




What a glorious day! We did a lot of yardword this morning outside while one was in school and the other played in the sandbox.

I've mentioned before that I love my laptop. Especially when the days got cold and I could take it into the livingroom beside the woodstove. Well, I LOVE my laptop because I can also take it outside the box of a house onto the back patio where the sun is shining, the grass is green, and the air is fresh (so long as the cows from the next field aren't around LOL). It's fabulous. The boys can play in the backyard and I can still get some work done after a good round of soccer (where the mutants easily beat me into the ground).

I also must say I kinda like having the indepth outline more than I thought I would. So far it hasn't taken away any of the pizazz of writing and there is always something to write because I know what's coming next. This fact is what made me wary of a full outline in the first place but I'm adding enough new stuff to keep it exciting. For the first time I'm comfortable with my writing process...now I just have to work on the discipline.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 1:02 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------