Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Episode #4: And the Winner is...



We were partying yesterday because it was one of the three foot tall producer's birthday! He turned the big 5-0 (minus the '0' *g*).

So, here we go. Tossing the names into the yellow plastic construction hat (can you tell one of his gifts was a kids Home Depot Tool Box) and picking a name....Shelli Stevens!

Congratulations Shelli! E-mail me (profile page) with your snail mail and I'll get your Daily Organizer in the mail.

Once again, thank you to all the contestants! We are still taking CELEBRITY REQUESTS for guest spinners so let me know what hunka-hunka-burnin'-love you'd like to see! And remember to come back next Monday for another episode of:



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:59 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------