Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Episode # 5: And the winner is...



It's that time again to see who the lucky contestant is who won the gift from the prize wheel! All the names have been tossed into the red plastic fireman's hat. Our 3ft producer (who I swear grew another inch this week) is picking one out and...the winner is...Carrie aka Glamorous Redneck!!

Congratulations. Send me an e-mail with your address and I'll get the 12 piece Magnetic Photo Frame Set to you.

If you have any suggestions for future celebrity guest spinners don't hesitate to leave me a note! And we'll see you all next Monday for another episode of...


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:56 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------