Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 4




Hello and welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn, a weekly game show found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I’m your host Stacy Holmes.

Here's how our show works: As a break from the mundane day you may be having, I will give you an escape. All you have to do is tell me what you are doing. Very simple.

Don’t forget, a random draw will be made at the end of the episode and one lucky contestant will win a gift from the prize wheel! Today I'm wearing a gown from the exclusive design house of DariusCordell.com because I wanted to look extra special for out guest celebrity spinner today. Please give a warm round of applause for...Matthew McConaughey.

**tips his cowboy hat** Hello Stacy. Wow, mighty nice dress.

Why, thank you Matthew. I'm very glad to see that your shirt is off and you are ready to go. My, my, my but what big golden-tanned arms you have.

**boyish grin** Thank you.

Oh, and I'm so sorry to hear about you and Penelope breaking up **slides smile and wink to the crowd** But I know the perfect remedie.

And what would that be?

You and me going out for drinks after the show.

**deeple chuckle as he ducks his head then roves his heated gaze back up the knock-out dress** You know what, that sounds like a great idea.

Excellent! Whew, is it a little hot in here today?

Well, we best get this show on the road. Matthew, why don't you take a hold of that wheel and give us a spin and tell our contestants what they could win while I take a moment to fan myself.

Alright then. Here we go ladies....tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety...tick...The prize wheel landed on a Daily Organizer.

Ahh yes. An organizer with a calender, address book, and notepad. Hmm, I have an extra one out in the back that I would be happy to give you for playing our game today Matthew. Here, I'll start it off by putting my number in it for you.

**Matthew McConaughey flashes his pearly whites and winks at me**

**Fanning myself with my notecards** Okay, with that taken care of let's see what our escape is for today. Ready everyone?

Here we go...

You are curled up on your couch watching your favorite T.V. show when all of a sudden there is a knock on the door. When you open it there is a delivery man standing there holding a clipboard. He has a package for you. Your brow raises in curiosity as you take the pen and sign his paperwork. Thanking you, he asks you to wait a moment and goes into the back of his van. He comes out wheeling a large 3ft by 4ft blue box up to your door....FREEZE.

Let yourself dream, let yourself escape and tell me what happens next. What's in the box? What do you do with it? Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Don’t hold back...let yourself escape!

Remember, you don’t need to be a writer, you don’t need to be a reader, heck, you don’t even need to be sane if you don’t want to be. This is a fun game all about you so don’t be shy, don’t be a lurker, just dive in and...



Note: Anyone can play but don’t forget to include your name! Without a name you can’t be put into the draw for the prize wheel gift!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:21 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------